Wednesday, April 16, 2008

E.T.

I put Cade in his crib to see if he might take a nap. I turned on the toy thing with lights and music and he was cooing and talking to himself and just as content as can be. I went to the kitchen to do some dishes, and a few minutes later Chaye announced, "Don't worry, I put Cade down for a nap."

I said, "Oh, that's a nice big-sister thing to do."

And then I realized that "the voice" in my head was speaking very slowly and warped, (like in the old days when we'd play a cassette tape and the tape player ate the tape while it was playing... remember that sound?) So, "the voice" is saying, "I.... don't.... think.... that's.... a.... good.... idea...." And finally my brain kicked in and I realized I'd better go check on Cade and see what Chaye did to him.

This is how I found him:
Kind of reminds me of that scene in the movie "E.T."

2 comments:

S+S said...

That's so funny! He looks so happy and cute in there! Hahahaha!

Julie said...

Ha Ha Ha thats hilarious!!! Well Im sorry I didn't tell you individually about the engagement, but yeah life is good my friend!!